Tablet Disintegration Apparatus
All the models of Disintegration Test Apparatus meet International Standards with respect to calibration, Validation and IQ, OQ requirements.
- Equipped with individual maintenance free stepper motors to drive baskets up/down independently.
- Dual channels temperature monitoring system to ensure precise temperature control of the tank and to display temperature of both the beakers.
- ‘PAUSE’ facility: This facility permits to check disintegration state of the tablets intermittently and continue test without disturbing test parameters.
- Two different batch products can be analyzed simultaneously.
- Beaker temperature of both baskets displayed individually.
- Memory to store 25 tests method parameters.
- Wobble and vibration free instrument.
- Number of beakers: 2 (1000ml Glass Beakers).
- Number of baskets: 2 (Each containing 6 glass tubes and 6 guided discs, designed as per USP, IP and BP standards).
- Number of cycles: 30 cycles/min.
- Stroke length: 55 ±2mm.
- Timer maximum interval setting: 4 Hours.
- Temperature range: Room Temperature to 45°C
- Temperature resolution: ±0.2°C
- Display: Informative 128 × 64, blue graphic LCD display
- Input: Tactile Keypad.
- Printer: Parallel Interface for 80 Columns Dot Matrix Printer.
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 390 × 360 × 570mm
- Weight: 20Kg.
- Power supply: 230V, 50Hz, 1KW max.