Melting Point Apparatus
Programmable instrument designed to maintain 1°C per minute heating rate at a the time of melting point for the highest accuracy. Heating rate is precisely controlled by microprocessor circuit and is equipped with silicon Oil Bath. Suitable for determination of melting point , Melting range, Boiling points. Printer interface is provided for the printer.
- The VMP – PM model is incorporated with magnifying lens which permits clear viewing of the sample under test on illuminated background of silicon oil bath.
- Automatic stirrer speed controller logic.
- The self-explanatory tactile keyboard enables the operator to adjust the speed of the stirrer and select a particular test according to the product name.
- Facility to select melting point or boiling point test type.
- Memory provision for storage of 99 product names with their expected melting point.
- Memory provision for storage of 25 product names with their expected boiling point.
- Accessorized with a graphic LCD screen displaying simple instructions for operation of the apparatus.
- Temperature range: Room temperature + 2°C – 300°C.
- Heating Media: Silicon Oil.
- Accuracy: 0.3°C – 0.5°C.
- Temperature resolution: 0.1°C
- Heating rate: 1°C/minute (Starts from set temperature – 10°C).
- No of capillary tubes: 1 for Melting Point/ 1 for Boiling Point.
- Temperature sensor: Pt – 100.
- Heater: Immersion Type.
- Capillary: length -75 mm; Diameter: 1.4 – 1.6 mm.
- Display: 240 × 64 Graphic LCD.
- Input: 4 × 4 Tactile Keyboard + PS – 2 keyboard.
- Printer: Parallel Interface for 80 Columns Dot Matrix Printer.
- Dimension (W × L × H): 38 × 42 × 38 cm.
- Weight: 15 Kg.
- Power Supply: 230V, 50Hz, 500 W.