Leak Test Apparatus
Extremely “compact” construction Diaphragm type vacuum pump Polycarbonate vacuum desiccator Stainless steel (GMP) construction Vacuum level up to 22′ of Hg Ideal instrument to check blister Packs, Strip for Leak Test. The old method of separate desiccator and huge vacuum pump is replaced with the new Leak Test Apparatus in GMP Stainless Steel Body with phenomenal compactness. The instrument is equipped with Diaphragm type vacuum pump gives higher level of vacuum in shortest possible time. Die pressed polycarbonate vacuum desiccator sustains vacuum for long time. A vacuum gauge is provided to indicate vacuum level which is connected ti isolation valve to disconnect the source. Thus avoiding the need of continues running of vacuum pump. 99 minute Digital timer helps the operator to do other work It’s amazing compactness saves lot of valuable place in process laboratories.
- Automatic Leak Test Apparatus can be used for quality control purposes to find leaks, holes or other such deficiencies in packaging of tablet blisters packs and strips, bottles, vacuum sealing bags and confectionary products.
- 20 × 4 Wide angle alphanumeric display panel.
- Equipped with Hold Time cycle ranging from 15 to 600 seconds along with Retention Time cycle which can be set for minimum of 1 second and maximum of 300 seconds.
- The test can be formed for a set vacuum of minimum 150 mmHg and maximum 600 mmHg.
- Apparatus can be connected to a desiccator with varied sizes ranging from 6, 10, 12 inches.
- Vacuum level: Upto 600mmHg.
- Hold time limit: 15 – 600 seconds.
- Desiccator’s sizes: 6, 10, 12 inches.
- Vacuum Stabilization Time:
- Less than 400mmHg ± 10mmHg within 30 seconds
- Above 400mmHg ± 5mmHg within 30 seconds
- Instrument Body: SS 304.
- Display: 4 Line LCD Display.
- Input: 4 × 4 Tactile Keyboard.
- Printer: Parallel Interface for 80 Columns Dot Matrix Printer.
- Dimensions (L × W × H): 36cm × 36cm × 36cm.
- Weight: 13Kg (Net).
- Power supply: 220/230 V AC, 50/60Hz less than 25 VA.
- Main Apparatus along with Vacuum Pump (1)
- Polycarbonate Desiccator Body along with connecting tube (1)
- Operating Manual (1)